VISIT THIS LINK TO SIGN IN AND VIEW OUR ONLINE VIDEOS: http://nhdevos.north-haven.k12.ct.us/
Click Here to Access our Online Catalog****
Works Cited Guidelines
CHECK OUT THESE NEW EBOOKS:
Click on the title to view the e-book. Username: nhlibrary Password: student
A New World Power
America between the Civil War and the 20th Century
Biographies of Civil War and Reconstruction
Pioneers in Astronomy and Space Exploration
Pioneers in Medicine
How Consumer Credit and Debt Work
How the Group of 20 Works
How Major Stock Indexes Work
How Venture Capital Works
How World Bank and the International Monetary Fund Work
Monday - Friday 7:15 to 2:45
As a result of education in the library media program, students in grades Kindergarten through twelfth will:
- Be independent, competent and confident users of technology.
- Communicate information and ideas.
- Locate, use, synthesize and evaluate information effectively, efficiently and economically.
- Develop a love of reading and literature.
- Practice ethical behavior with regard to information and information technology.
- Become lifelong learners
The NHHS LMC supports the recreational and educational reading needs of staff and students. The LMC collection includes print and non-print resources that support the curriculum in all subject areas.
The Library Catalog is available online for use anytime. Students and staff can access the Catalog from any computer with Internet access.
Circulation of Materials
Students and staff are encouraged to check out Library materials.
- Books circulate for 2 weeks
- Videos, Audiotapes, CDs, and Periodicals circulate for 2 week
The LMC staff is happy to assist all students, teachers, and parents with their reading and information needs.