|Food drive memories...
Student Council is composed of representatives from all four grades, including four officers.
We meet after school in Room 213 the first Tuesday of each month. Committees meet two days later on Thursday, or as needed.
Also, visit us at: http://forusbyusnhhs.weebly.com/
The member application is attached under the "Files" link above. Any NHHS student may apply to be a representative at any time during the year. We review applications twice yearly: once at the beginning of each semester.
Meet your officers (2014-15):
President: Alexandra James (Class of 2016)
Vice President: Angelina Martineau (Class of 2016)
Secretary: Charlotte Cecarelli (Class of 2018)
Treasurer: Mehak Sharma (Class of 2018)
Meet your committee leaders (2014-15):
- Niti Bidja (Class of 2018)
- Amelia DePino (Class of 2017)
- Olivia Hoyt (Class of 2017)
- Mallika Vyas (Class of 2018)
Student Council's purpose is to:
- Foster meaningful, positive lines of communication between students and the school administration.
- Raise money for charitable organizations. In the past, we have donated to Habitat for Humanity, Ronald McDonald House, Haiti Relief, and many other worthy causes.
- Brainstorm and put into action ideas for increasing the sense of community among students of NHHS.
- Help coordinate our bi-annual events with National Honor Society: i.e. the Mr. North Haven pageant and the Student/Teacher Talent Show.